Significant UI Changes after recent Test update

Home Forums General Discussion Significant UI Changes after recent Test update

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thundersnake
    Participant

Hey, thanks again for all the work you put in, the recent changes on test server as of last night changed quite a few windows to add new functionality. Giving you a heads up in case you want to get ahead of it. Nothing has broken everything still working UI wise.

Drakah
    Keymaster

Thank you for the heads up, I will hopefully be able to check it out tonite or this weekend and thank you for the donation, I appreciate it 🙂

Drakah
    Keymaster

Good news, there is nothing in that update that will affect/break any interface here. They are finally fixing the “oops” they did to the Extended Target Window in Default from their last patch with that window. That “oops” I never implemented in the interfaces here, so I will double check this, but I am pretty confident there will be nothing to worry about.

Thundersnake
    Participant

Looks like they did it again, Buff Window and Song Windows are full of cloth chokers.

Drakah
    Keymaster

Ya, I have already made the necessary updates to all the UI’s. I will post it Tuesday evening (March 8, 2022) so no one downloads it now since it isn’t compatible with Live until Wednesday.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.