Small UI Patch for Selector Window May 18 2023

Home Forums General Discussion Small UI Patch for Selector Window May 18 2023

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Drakah
    Keymaster

Several UI’s are now patched to Version 18.7. It is only for 1 file, so no big deal, just enough to throw off my OCD on errors 🙂

I am posting this message below to the EQ Forums though, apparently they have a coding issue:

I noticed there was an issue with the EQUI_SelectorWnd.xml on several of the custom interfaces as there are XML error messages coming up in game. Looking into the code, I realized there is something “UP” with the code though. All of the pieces are referencing the exact same names which I find… odd. Turns out, it is coded wrong as they are all using the same “GOT” pieces. It may work for the “Default” UI but certainly does not work for custom UI’s. I am not even sure how it is even working for the Default UI honestly.

The 1st Button Item “SELW_MailToggleButton” should be using the “A_MailBtn_____” parts
    The 3rd Button Item “SELW_MailNewToggleButton” should be using the “A_GotMailBtn_____” parts
    The 2nd Button Item “SELW_MailRedToggleButton” should be using the “A_RedMailBtn_____” parts

Malbro
    Participant

Thank you very much. I hate the default selector window with a passion.

Jack aka Malbro

Malbro
    Participant

I’ve noticed that the chat window is broken also, it won’t let me rename it.

Jack aka Malbro

Malbro
    Participant

Can’t edit. Please disregard second post, I figured out what I was doing wrong.
    It is rename tab not window.

Jack aka Malbro

Dmitry
    Participant

Sha, can we help get these to their attention? You are super specific, I would think they could see a post and make those changes fairly easily.

Drakah
    Keymaster

I am still posting on the EQ Discord channel as well as the forums. Hopefully they will see what I posting and dig into it. I would assume they already know about most of it, at least that is what I want to believe.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.