Several UI’s are now patched to Version 18.7. It is only for 1 file, so no big deal, just enough to throw off my OCD on errors 🙂
I am posting this message below to the EQ Forums though, apparently they have a coding issue:
I noticed there was an issue with the EQUI_SelectorWnd.xml on several of the custom interfaces as there are XML error messages coming up in game. Looking into the code, I realized there is something “UP” with the code though. All of the pieces are referencing the exact same names which I find… odd. Turns out, it is coded wrong as they are all using the same “GOT” pieces. It may work for the “Default” UI but certainly does not work for custom UI’s. I am not even sure how it is even working for the Default UI honestly.
The 1st Button Item “SELW_MailToggleButton” should be using the “A_MailBtn_____” parts
The 3rd Button Item “SELW_MailNewToggleButton” should be using the “A_GotMailBtn_____” parts
The 2nd Button Item “SELW_MailRedToggleButton” should be using the “A_RedMailBtn_____” parts
I am still posting on the EQ Discord channel as well as the forums. Hopefully they will see what I posting and dig into it. I would assume they already know about most of it, at least that is what I want to believe.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Registrations have been disabled. Please contact Drakah on Xegony via chat or in-game mail for access. Registrations are only needed for Forum access, not for downloading interfaces.
If you would like to make a donation to Drakah's work,
please click the PayPal donation button.
Your help keeps this website alive.