ToV Released on Test Broke Tking Celtic

Home Forums General Discussion ToV Released on Test Broke Tking Celtic

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Drakah
    Keymaster

The warnings are telling you that you asked it to use the “Drakah” folder, but it cannot find file X. So, I would enter the Drakah folder and see if file X is present there.

My guess is, you have another folder inside the “Drakah” folder, which you cant do.
    I zip up the folder I made and post it. In this case, my folder name was “drakah_intg_tking”, so I created a drakah_intg_tking.zip file. So I am betting you have a “drakah_intg_tking” inside of your “Drakah” folder.

The folder has to have the files present, it cannot read from a subfolder inside of the folder.

For example, in my UI folder, I made custom files for
    Spells01.tga
    Spells02.tga
    Spells03.tga
    Spells04.tga
    Spells05.tga
    Spells06.tga

but your uierrors.txt says it cant find those and will load them instead from the Default folder.

I am attaching my UIerrors file so you can see that mine did find those files since it isnt in the log list. In a custom UI, you only place the edited files in a folder so that EQ can read the unmodified ones from the Default folder by design.

Attachments:
    Garaddor
    Participant

Got it to work. Thanks bud!

Cambin
    Participant

I’m getting errors as well as I’ve rarely if ever had an issue from one of your updates after using the same skin for ages (EQ2 Integrated). I’ve attached my log but it ends with;

[Tue Dec 17 21:27:09 2019] XML reference error! TextureInfo[5]:white.tga[499] referenced but NEVER declared!
    XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_UpconvertCommonNormal[1562] referenced but NEVER declared!
    XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_UpconvertCommonPressed[1563] referenced but NEVER declared!
    XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_UpconvertCommonSelected[1564] referenced but NEVER declared!
    XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_UpconvertCommonDisabled[1565] referenced but NEVER declared!
    XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_InvigorateNormal[1566] referenced but NEVER declared!
    XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_InvigoratePressed[1567] referenced but NEVER declared!
    XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:A_InvigorateSelected[1568] referenced but NEVER declared!

[Tue Dec 17 21:27:09 2019] Error validating symbol table.
    [Tue Dec 17 21:27:09 2019] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Cambin.
    Attachments:
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.