UI Modifications

Home Forums General Discussion UI Modifications

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cellular07
    Participant

Hello,

I have some questions about the Krome UI and was wondering if you could help me out. I love the UI, but I have been looking at the HTML code making minor adjustments (Just because i have terrible OCD). For example, the group window, I changed the dimension of it so that it aligns with the height of the hotkey bar in vertical format (it was off by like 9 pixels).

However, there is some other stuff that I cant seem to find it.

1. For the player HP gauge, is there a way to make it so that the format is only “##” vs “##.#”?
    2. For the long duration buff window, is there a way to enable/disable the text? Here I have it stacked because when laid out horizontal all the way, it covers my “spam” window

That’s it for now. There are other items I want to tweak, but I do not want to burden you with nitpicky crap for one person.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Cellular07.
    Attachments:
    Drakah
    Keymaster

Hey there Cellular,

1) The HP Gauge number format was changed by Daybreak on June 19, 2019, so it now is a decimal number instead of just a whole number, this is super aggravating to me and nothing I can do to change that unless they make a new EQType to have the number without the decimal, or, give us the option to turn it on/off. I would strongly suggest to bring that up on the EQ forums for sure. I could love for them to fix that back to what it was.

2) You can try disabling the text labels by either commenting out each label, or deleting them. See if that solves that issue for you. Look under
    {TileLayoutBox item=”BW_Buttons”}
    and remove/comment out references, such as {Pieces}BW_Buff0_Label{/Pieces} thru {Pieces}BW_Buff41_Label{/Pieces}

As for the size alignment, I do not see any deviation for anything of a wrong length in the elements. Here is a closeup of mine. See attached.

Hope this helps!!

Cellular07
    Participant

Hi There!

I was not expecting such a quick reply! Thank you!

For the HP gauge, no worries! I was just curious if it was possible. A super minor thing.

Curious about the player window. I did notice your hotkey window doesn’t have the number slider like mine does. Do you know if there are certain hotkey windows that do not have the page slider on it? That would then make sense, as I think the vertical spacing needed for the page selector is what I adjusted the group window to accommodate for.

Side Note – You’re awesome! Thank you.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Cellular07.
    Attachments:
    Drakah
    Keymaster

Ah ok that would make more sense. I did a right-click on the hotbar and chose to hide the page number spinner. I use SHIFT-1 thru + to page threw the main hotbar so I never needed it to show.

Cellular07
    Participant

I didn’t even realize that was an option! Thank you, sir!

I re-adjusted the group window back to normal. I will post an update with the new layouts once I tweak them a bit more.

Thank you!

Attachments:
    Cellular07
    Participant

Update!

The suggestion about the buff labels worked like a charm!

Thanks, Drakah!

Attachments:
    Drakah
    Keymaster

That is awesome! Glad to help! 🙂

Drakah
    Keymaster

I posted this on the EQ forums at
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/request-ui-decimal-percents-on-off.276219/

So you can upvote/like it if you wish 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Drakah.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.