Issue with Buff Window (3/9 patch)

Home Forums General Discussion Issue with Buff Window (3/9 patch)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Drakah
    Keymaster

That is odd because all of my UI’s uses the same buff windows primarily, but all the layouts were created going horizontally, not vertically.

Are you sure you didn’t have a different buff window in your UI that replaced mine?

The only way my buff window would work vertically is if you did what I mentioned to the other user above, by removing the Pieces for the spell icon names, then you wouldn’t have any issues, but you would obviously loose the spell names.

Now I never personally, resized my buff windows to go up and down… so maybe with the update the alignment acts differently when stretched in that direction, I am not sure.

Drakah
    Keymaster

Thinking about this more on the way to work, I remember my old code “Pieces” had a Buff Icon Piece, then a Buff Icon Name Piece, then a Buff Icon Piece again, etc etc. which could possible display them separately when resized. But now that DBG has all the icons in 1 template on their own, the Buff names had to do the same… so possibly that is what throws off the alignment going up/down I am thinking. At some point I can revisit this to see if I can also make it compatible for vertical but for now, I believe you could place in an addon that is vertical without breaking the UI.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.