Older version of Pers Adeptus UI

Home Forums General Discussion Older version of Pers Adeptus UI

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Aurokon
    Participant

I was curious to see if you might have a version of Pers Adeptus UI from/around when RoF (November 2012) was released? I’m not for thinking you would, but I can hope. I’m now playing on a newer emu based on that client. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Your work is amazing!

Drakah
    Keymaster

I get requests for older interfaces for Emulated servers every once in a while, but they typically don’t work since it needs to refer to the UI elements via their DB as well as the game version I believe. If you give me the exact date of when SOE/DBG last patched Default, I can see what I had when it was on live.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Drakah.
    Drakah
    Keymaster

During the RoF time I had:
    Version 6.8 – January 20, 2013
    Version 6.9 – April 18, 2013

Aurokon
    Participant

Is there a specific file I can look in to find that date?
    I’ll also try both of those and see what works. Many thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Aurokon.
    Aurokon
    Participant

The one from January is working great!

Aurokon
    Participant

Turns out the one from April is 100% compatible. The emu I’m playing on isn’t going further than OOW though, so there’s 3 more spell gems than needed. Any chance of being able to mod the spell gems to only show 9?

Drakah
    Keymaster

I had to go threw each old expansion files to see what was the last Spell Gem window that had 9 of them. It was back in 2007. I have attached the file, so try and patch yours with these 2 files and hopefully it won’t crash. If it does, I will need the UIERRORS.txt file from your root directory.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Drakah.
    Aurokon
    Participant

You’re awesome! Many thanks!

Aurokon
    Participant

So although that file is quite a bit older, it still loaded in. Has 10 gems on it. Attached is the UIErrors.txt file.

Attachments:
    Drakah
    Keymaster

I see the problem then. Use the files I attached in this post instead. It needs the code so it won’t yell but the game you are playing doesn’t visually use it. I fixed it so it uses only 9 gems.

Aurokon
    Participant

Many thanks!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.